Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CB4ME, I actually think that might be mine! I ordered that exact one a week ago and Mr. T just shipped it yesterday - tracking it, it got through the export holding area in Tokyo this morning, "export permitted." Planning on painting my 2013 side panels, and see how the bike looks with the tank. Thanks for the pic! Now I'm even more excited.CB4ME_imp said:Check out this beauty at Samurider.com
![]()
Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
CB4ME, I actually think that might be mine! I ordered that exact one a week ago and Mr. T just shipped it yesterday - tracking it, it got through the export holding area in Tokyo this morning, "export permitted." Planning on painting my 2013 side panels, and see how the bike looks with the tank. Thanks for the pic! Now I'm even more excited.Light_imp said:CB4ME, I actually think that might be mine! I ordered that exact one a week ago and Mr. T just shipped it yesterday - tracking it, it got through the export holding area in Tokyo this morning, "export permitted." Planning on painting my 2013 side panels, and see how the bike looks with the tank. Thanks for the pic! Now I'm even more excited.CB4ME_imp said:Check out this beauty at Samurider.com
![]()
Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
I'm sure you've seen this on Mr.T's site. The only change from a standard is the tank and a K&H tall seat.Light_imp said:I will definitely post pics. I'm curious to see what the tank looks like on the bike minus the rest of the K10 kit. I've found a few pics online without the K10 side panels, turn signals, etc, but they all have the K10 style seat or the Tiros K-style seat. If the dimensions look not-so-great, guess I'll have to save up and buy the seat. We'll see...
Yeah, the fact that I got such a great deal on the bike used, and that I get the extra .8 gallon of gas, is how I justified spending the money on the tank. I'm worried, however, that this may be the beginning of a spending spree of after market parts… I will have to practice self control… maybe.The ferret_imp said:I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.
Oh, be worried my friend. Be very worried.Light_imp said:Yeah, the fact that I got such a great deal on the bike used, and that I get the extra .8 gallon of gas, is how I justified spending the money on the tank. I'm worried, however, that this may be the beginning of a spending spree of after market parts… I will have to practice self control… maybe.The ferret_imp said:I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.
Of course. Once you've got the tank on, you're going to wonder what those spiffy Whitehouse K-10 sidecovers would look like. Then the cool fender. Next thing you know you've bought the whole kit, one piece at at timeLight_imp said:Yeah, the fact that I got such a great deal on the bike used, and that I get the extra .8 gallon of gas, is how I justified spending the money on the tank. I'm worried, however, that this may be the beginning of a spending spree of after market parts… I will have to practice self control… maybe.The ferret_imp said:I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.

I love this tank:heart:CB4ME_imp said:Check out this beauty at Samurider.com
![]()
Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.

I believe you're asking if the tank comes with a fuel pump. The answer would be no. You take the fuel pump from your existing tank and install it into the new tank.Grinton_imp said:I love this tank:heart:CB4ME_imp said:Check out this beauty at Samurider.com
![]()
Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
The pump is comprensive?
I Dream this tank white whit gold stripes and two finest grey line...![]()