4.7 gal K-10 fuel tank

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Check out this beauty at Samurider.com

5d6f09dbdabb2c4addce4206fbfef813.jpg


Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Check out this beauty at Samurider.com

5d6f09dbdabb2c4addce4206fbfef813.jpg


Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
CB4ME, I actually think that might be mine! I ordered that exact one a week ago and Mr. T just shipped it yesterday - tracking it, it got through the export holding area in Tokyo this morning, "export permitted." Planning on painting my 2013 side panels, and see how the bike looks with the tank. Thanks for the pic! Now I'm even more excited.
 
Hey Light, be sure and post up pics when you get it on the bike
 
Light_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Check out this beauty at Samurider.com

5d6f09dbdabb2c4addce4206fbfef813.jpg


Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
CB4ME, I actually think that might be mine! I ordered that exact one a week ago and Mr. T just shipped it yesterday - tracking it, it got through the export holding area in Tokyo this morning, "export permitted." Planning on painting my 2013 side panels, and see how the bike looks with the tank. Thanks for the pic! Now I'm even more excited.
CB4ME, I actually think that might be mine! I ordered that exact one a week ago and Mr. T just shipped it yesterday - tracking it, it got through the export holding area in Tokyo this morning, "export permitted." Planning on painting my 2013 side panels, and see how the bike looks with the tank. Thanks for the pic! Now I'm even more excited.
This is a work of art, please sent us pics of the completed project. looking forward to seeing this. Thanks
 
I will definitely post pics. I'm curious to see what the tank looks like on the bike minus the rest of the K10 kit. I've found a few pics online without the K10 side panels, turn signals, etc, but they all have the K10 style seat or the Tiros K-style seat. If the dimensions look not-so-great, guess I'll have to save up and buy the seat. We'll see...
 
Thread starter
Light_imp said:
I will definitely post pics. I'm curious to see what the tank looks like on the bike minus the rest of the K10 kit. I've found a few pics online without the K10 side panels, turn signals, etc, but they all have the K10 style seat or the Tiros K-style seat. If the dimensions look not-so-great, guess I'll have to save up and buy the seat. We'll see...
I'm sure you've seen this on Mr.T's site. The only change from a standard is the tank and a K&H tall seat.

24114ecbd60413b88287ee62f89b79ac.jpg


I think your painted side panel and standard seat will look good. A 2014 DLX seat would really rock. And if you are looking for a K&H tall seat, I may have one to sell. (but it has red piping which you may not want)
 
I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.
Yeah, the fact that I got such a great deal on the bike used, and that I get the extra .8 gallon of gas, is how I justified spending the money on the tank. I'm worried, however, that this may be the beginning of a spending spree of after market parts… I will have to practice self control… maybe.
 
Light_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.
Yeah, the fact that I got such a great deal on the bike used, and that I get the extra .8 gallon of gas, is how I justified spending the money on the tank. I'm worried, however, that this may be the beginning of a spending spree of after market parts… I will have to practice self control… maybe.
Oh, be worried my friend. Be very worried.

We ALL tried self-control. :rofl:
 
Light_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I think that looks great, and should be good for close to 250 miles.
Yeah, the fact that I got such a great deal on the bike used, and that I get the extra .8 gallon of gas, is how I justified spending the money on the tank. I'm worried, however, that this may be the beginning of a spending spree of after market parts… I will have to practice self control… maybe.
Of course. Once you've got the tank on, you're going to wonder what those spiffy Whitehouse K-10 sidecovers would look like. Then the cool fender. Next thing you know you've bought the whole kit, one piece at at time :D
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Check out this beauty at Samurider.com

5d6f09dbdabb2c4addce4206fbfef813.jpg


Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
I love this tank:heart:
The pump is comprensive?

I Dream this tank white whit gold stripes and two finest grey line...:D
 
Grinton_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Check out this beauty at Samurider.com

5d6f09dbdabb2c4addce4206fbfef813.jpg


Add this baby and some black side panels to a 2013 and transform your bike.
I love this tank:heart:
The pump is comprensive?

I Dream this tank white whit gold stripes and two finest grey line...:D
I believe you're asking if the tank comes with a fuel pump. The answer would be no. You take the fuel pump from your existing tank and install it into the new tank.
 
Back
Top