3 roads in North Carolina

gcarper_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter

Enjoy the ride as I did on Friday the 19th of July. Notice the revs are not very high. The CB doesn't need you to row the gears to get good performance.
 
Excellent! Did you edit out all the cars or can you ride all day on those roads with hardly a car in sight? Oh, and that dirt road action was great!
 
Just out of curiosity, what's with the paper clip on the windshield brace?
 
Thread starter
cb400four_imp said:
Excellent! Did you edit out all the cars or can you ride all day on those roads with hardly a car in sight? Oh, and that dirt road action was great!
On those 3 roads I saw 4-5 cars. When I left Buffalo Creek and drove thru Lake Lure there were lots of cars [tourist area] but after I got back on Old Fort road and Cedar Creek there were no cars. One of the many reasons I love this area.
The ferret_imp said:
Just out of curiosity, what's with the paper clip on the windshield brace?
Just in case I have to clip something on. lol but I do sometimes use it to hold my sunglasses when I go into a store. And really looking at the video, I'm going to put black tape across the top bezels of the instruments to cut out some of the glare.
 
That explains it. thanks.

Ive noticed a buzzing/rattling sound in your videos, like one thing vibrating against another when rpms rise. Do you hear it when you are riding?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
That explains it. thanks.

Ive noticed a buzzing/rattling sound in your videos, like one thing vibrating against another when rpms rise. Do you hear it when you are riding?
No I don't, I think it's the wind noise around the camera case. It's a GoPro and is mounted via ram mounts on the handle bars. or maybe it's a case of paper clip rattle lol
 
Back
Top