the Ferret said:... featured food like ... an onion bun ( the bun was actually slices of onion).
Ah, a ferret in heaven! :hilarious:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the Ferret said:... featured food like ... an onion bun ( the bun was actually slices of onion).
misterprofessionality said:Heres Rons video of one of the ride groups leaving the hotel on Day 5.
A
michael1954 said:I sure would like to be able to attend one day. Tennessee is quite aways from south Texas and I do not own a trailer. Has the rally ever been held closer to Texas?
misterprofessionality said:I think i know the water you were talking about, but it wasnt enough to splash by my reckoning. Do you think the warping could have been caused by a caliper dragging? Your brakes did make an awful metal screech sound when we pulled away on friday morning.
Offroad said:Made it home.......
They will measure Tuesday but test rode and felt warped rotors are the problem.
I do remember us driving through an inch or two of water after a hot run with heavy braking by me lol so this could be the case?
michael1954 said:I sure would like to be able to attend one day. Tennessee is quite aways from south Texas and I do not own a trailer. Has the rally ever been held closer to Texas?