2024 MG Stelvio

Promising indeed.
 
Thread starter
I really like what I'm seeing and hearing EXCEPT that the left footpeg mount bolts directly to the transmission case. I dislike crash bars but this bike needs some that will protect that peg/shifter area.
 
Ollie_imp said:
I really like what I'm seeing and hearing EXCEPT that the left footpeg mount bolts directly to the transmission case. I dislike crash bars but this bike needs some that will protect that peg/shifter area.
Yeah, read that.

It is unusual to see. However, I am giving Guzzi engineers the benefit of the doubt that they expect the rider to never take this "ADV" beauty off-road or lay it down to nap. :)
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Just beautiful machine :thumbsup:
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.
Glad to hear that.
Does it also concerns quality and service?
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Just beautiful machine :thumbsup:
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.
Glad to hear that.
Does it also concerns quality and service?
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.
Glad to hear that.
Does it also concerns quality and service?
I haven't had any problems. However, I didn't have any with Aprilia either.
 
No sense buying lottery tickets, you've used up all your luck. :rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
No sense buying lottery tickets, you've used up all your luck. :rofl:
Naw. In the case of the V85TT, it is a pretty simple machine - unlike the much refined Honda Africa Twin. There isn't much luck involved, perhaps none. That makes it beautiful.
 
I like the fact that is has simple, manually adjustable suspension. Just preload and rebound damping both ends. Enough to set to your liking solo and to adjust for loaded or two up days.
 
NO BEAK? Who's gonna buy an adventure bike without a beak? lol
 
Thread starter
I'm a little surprised Guzzi hasn't broadened their lineup with a standard or Special as well as LeMans versions based on the V85TT platform? They are kinda doing it with their V7 850 series but the 850's have more budget suspension and they don't get the motor goodies or power of the V85.

Have you added either the lower Caponord fender, or the 1/4 fender to yours?
 
You know the aftermarket is going to offer a beak, and right quick.

I'd love to go see this beauty, but, lucky for me, my local dealership just closed down.
I say lucky because I'm in my annual "Want a new bike mode", and a V7 is calling to me.
 
Ollie_imp said:
I'm a little surprised Guzzi hasn't broadened their lineup with a standard or Special as well as LeMans versions based on the V85TT platform? They are kinda doing it with their V7 850 series but the 850's have more budget suspension and they don't get the motor goodies or power of the V85.

Have you added either the lower Caponord fender, or the 1/4 fender to yours?
I would put on the 1/4 fender if I took off the V85TT "beak". I am not a fan of duplicate front fenders. For now I will be things 100th Anniversary Moto Guzzi stock.

I don't care if the eagle front engine cap gets all oxidized. This is not a queen bike. It sees a lot of rain riding.
 
Thread starter
From what I'm gathering the first Stelvios are to ship here in December for arrival late in the month or early January. The price will be $16,390. For reference this is $900 more than a base V100 Mandelo and $1,100 less than a Mandelo S.

The following are included:
Cruise control
5.5 (US) gallon or 21L tank for 250 mile range
An extra "off-road" mode over the Mandelo. In off road ABS can be turned off. (Hopefully TC as well?)
Electrically adjustable shield.

Optional:
Plastic panniers 30l LH, 29l RH.
Heated grips
Heated seats in all 3 heights
Center stand
Aux lights
TPMS
Quickshifter
Radar cruise/safety suite

Optional electronic suspension is not available yet but likely will be in 2024.
 
Back
Top