Ollie
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, read that.Ollie_imp said:I really like what I'm seeing and hearing EXCEPT that the left footpeg mount bolts directly to the transmission case. I dislike crash bars but this bike needs some that will protect that peg/shifter area.


Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.peterbaron_imp said:Just beautiful machine![]()
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.GoldOxide_imp said:Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.peterbaron_imp said:Just beautiful machine![]()
Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.peterbaron_imp said:Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.GoldOxide_imp said:Moto Guzzi has really improved their product line in the past five years.peterbaron_imp said:Just beautiful machine![]()
Glad to hear that.
Does it also concerns quality and service?
Naw. In the case of the V85TT, it is a pretty simple machine - unlike the much refined Honda Africa Twin. There isn't much luck involved, perhaps none. That makes it beautiful.The ferret_imp said:No sense buying lottery tickets, you've used up all your luck. :rofl:
I would put on the 1/4 fender if I took off the V85TT "beak". I am not a fan of duplicate front fenders. For now I will be things 100th Anniversary Moto Guzzi stock.Ollie_imp said:I'm a little surprised Guzzi hasn't broadened their lineup with a standard or Special as well as LeMans versions based on the V85TT platform? They are kinda doing it with their V7 850 series but the 850's have more budget suspension and they don't get the motor goodies or power of the V85.
Have you added either the lower Caponord fender, or the 1/4 fender to yours?