clearviewx
Been there
Got my two calendars today. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/Inhouse Bob_imp said:I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/GoldOxide_imp said:Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/Inhouse Bob_imp said:I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
not everything can be about Bob. this project was about Mr. Honda and his masterpiece.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!

Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/Inhouse Bob_imp said:Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/GoldOxide_imp said:Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/Inhouse Bob_imp said:I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
A bargain at twice the price

Alain Lee_imp said:Got mine - Nicely put together :banana:
