2023 Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/
A bargain at twice the price
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
not everything can be about Bob. this project was about Mr. Honda and his masterpiece.

If there's enough Demand, though, I will gladly make an all-Bob calendar, by Bobs, for Bobs, 12 months of Bob with an optional centerfold. :rofl:
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
I've been all busy with life and haven't been on the forum for ages. Now I see that I have missed this fine opportunity. Shucks. And I'm on the front cover, too (though my big ol' head is somewhat obscured by Mr. Honda's logo). Ah, well. It looks great, Mister P!
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/
A bargain at twice the price
Maybe one will pop-up on eBay for only 10x original MSRP (plus $25 shipping). :-/
A bargain at twice the price
Personally signed by Mr. P?
 
Got mine this morning, great to have made the December page, I feel very honoured. :banana:

All the effort is much appreciated :clap:.
 
.... and mine arrived today too. Congratulations Mr Professionality on another impressive work of art. The only problem I had is that mine got wet at some point (in Ireland, no doubt) so has gone a bit curly around the edges. Nothing that a quick ironing won't sort out. It might be worth considering having them wrapped in plastic next year, especially if the U.S. gets hit by another blizzard around delivery time.
 
Mine was the same spechg, a bit of cardboard to maintain the envelope shape wouldn't hurt either. I guess it is just the long journey involved. As you say though, a little ironing will bring it back to shape. Still 100% happy.
 
Got mine today. Thanks, Mr.P.
 
Back
Top