nine876_imp
First service completed
Very cool. Put me down for one, please.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I should hope so, you're on the cover!DAC_imp said:I will take one please. Thanks!
NNnnnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhLord Popgun_imp said:I got my bill today. Anybody have any goats they don’t want?
You cannot send them and these are not tradable = you got them for your birthday form M'Lord :angel:Cormanus_imp said:I’ve got a spare irukandji or two I’d be happy to send you, Popgun. They’re tradeable, I hear.
So they are breeding now huh Cormanus?PB, I'd never give away the one he gave me. It's just some of the other 35,239 it produced that I'm happy to part with.Lord Popgun_imp said:Thanks PBSo they are breeding now huh Cormanus?
Besides, Mr.P said goats or coal miner script…
.PB, I'd never give away the one he gave me. It's just some of the other 35,239 it produced that I'm happy to part with.Cormanus_imp said:PB, I'd never give away the one he gave me. It's just some of the other 35,239 it produced that I'm happy to part with.Lord Popgun_imp said:Thanks PBSo they are breeding now huh Cormanus?
Besides, Mr.P said goats or coal miner script…
Does that answer your question, Lord Popgun?
Finally, who would take a goat when they could have an irukandji or two for the moat?

