2023 Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

When do we pay?
 
Thread starter
Just as soon as I have notification that the books have shipped from the print shop. I don't like taking people's money before product is confirmed on the way. At that point everybody will get private emails from me either confirming, or asking for your address and payment info ect.
 
Thread starter
The Calendar is right now being printed and I have official tracking on its progress!

What this means: I can no longer add quantities, so if you've ordered one, awesome! if not, you'll have to hope somebody doesn't claim their order for whatever reason. This also means I'll be contacting everybody on the buyer list for shipment and payment information. check your Private message box here on the forum for that.

A total of 43 copies went out this year, and my financial projection suggests that after i do the shipping i will only be under water about 10 bucks.....totally worth it if you ask me, and very sustainable ! hooray for good math.

here's the final proof flipbook for those that would like to see the finished product.

2023 Official CB1100 Calendar Proof
 
I got my bill today. Anybody have any goats they don’t want?
 
I checked, but Mrs. Gone says we're fresh out.
Marry into a Greek family... you get goats.
 
I’ve got a spare irukandji or two I’d be happy to send you, Popgun. They’re tradeable, I hear.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I’ve got a spare irukandji or two I’d be happy to send you, Popgun. They’re tradeable, I hear.
You cannot send them and these are not tradable = you got them for your birthday form M'Lord :angel:
 
Thanks PB :) So they are breeding now huh Cormanus?

Besides, Mr.P said goats or coal miner script…
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks PB :) So they are breeding now huh Cormanus?

Besides, Mr.P said goats or coal miner script…
PB, I'd never give away the one he gave me. It's just some of the other 35,239 it produced that I'm happy to part with.

Does that answer your question, Lord Popgun?

Finally, who would take a goat when they could have an irukandji or two for the moat?
 
Just noticed the topic. I’d like to have one, if someone would be kind enough to give up one of two theirs for me or maybe forgetful :-).
Please put me in the wait list!
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks PB :) So they are breeding now huh Cormanus?

Besides, Mr.P said goats or coal miner script…
PB, I'd never give away the one he gave me. It's just some of the other 35,239 it produced that I'm happy to part with.

Does that answer your question, Lord Popgun?

Finally, who would take a goat when they could have an irukandji or two for the moat?
PB, I'd never give away the one he gave me. It's just some of the other 35,239 it produced that I'm happy to part with.

Does that answer your question, Lord Popgun?

Finally, who would take a goat when they could have an irukandji or two for the moat?
OK, thanks for your clarification!

M'Lord, these are babies of your OEM irukandji !!! :)
:cool:
 
Back
Top