2022 Triumph Bonneville Lineup

VLJ_imp said:
Tev62, do those new wheels still require tubes?
Unfortunately yes, missed opportunity I think. Spoked tubeless seem to be a very expensive option from a lot of manufacturers. I always wondered whether a cast rim could be laced to a traditional hub?
 
I just read up on it a bit. Surprised to learn that it now comes standard with cruise control, and it already included heated grips. Plus, it has those rubber things to kill the front brake squeal. New instruments, new engine maps, supposedly better fuel mileage. Fifteen lbs lighter, too, nearly all of it from the wheels.

Pretty well dialed now, I'd say.
 
VLJ_imp said:
I just read up on it a bit. Surprised to learn that it now comes standard with cruise control, and it already included heated grips. Plus, it has those rubber things to kill the front brake squeal. New instruments, new engine maps, supposedly better fuel mileage. Fifteen lbs lighter, too, nearly all of it from the wheels.

Pretty well dialed now, I'd say.
Yeh but no RLET's so I walked past the showroom...........
 
I so far had no desire to put RLET's on my bike . Does that make me less of a "complete " motor cyclist ? Should I see a shrink ?
 
Houtman_imp said:
I so far had no desire to put RLET's on my bike . Does that make me less of a "complete " motor cyclist ? Should I see a shrink ?
LMAO I too have resisted the temptation - but that doesn't mean that I didn't think about it :D :D :D
 
Houtman_imp said:
I so far had no desire to put RLET's on my bike . Does that make me less of a "complete " motor cyclist ? Should I see a shrink ?
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
 
I still contend that RLETS saved my Bonneville from certain doom last year.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
I so far had no desire to put RLET's on my bike . Does that make me less of a "complete " motor cyclist ? Should I see a shrink ?
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
I don't agree Au₂O₃. Houtman: get thee to the shrink. And not just for the RLETs! :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
I so far had no desire to put RLET's on my bike . Does that make me less of a "complete " motor cyclist ? Should I see a shrink ?
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
I don't agree Au₂O₃. Houtman: get thee to the shrink. And not just for the RLETs! :P
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
I don't agree Au₂O₃. Houtman: get thee to the shrink. And not just for the RLETs! :P
Ah man.

Okay, then just the disturbance in the force. :rolleyes:
 
GO , I did go to a shrink on Friday but after about 6 minutes into the session HE ended up on the couch !
I told him that he needed to buy a motor cycle , preferably a CB 1100 .
 
Houtman_imp said:
GO , I did go to a shrink on Friday but after about 6 minutes into the session HE ended up on the couch !
I told him that he needed to buy a motor cycle , preferably a CB 1100 .
.....laughing ???
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
I so far had no desire to put RLET's on my bike . Does that make me less of a "complete " motor cyclist ? Should I see a shrink ?
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
No.

However, it does sustain a disturbance in the force.
I don't agree Au₂O₃. Houtman: get thee to the shrink. And not just for the RLETs! :P
lol - with the money earned for you hosting the remaining 54 minutes, you can now buy a nice farkle for the CB.

When is his next appointment? I know it is doctor-client privileges, but are you going to discuss his choice of road tires? Or maybe why he has an aversion to Arlette? :)
 
Back
Top