Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Then it must be me. (Heck, I know it's me.) That is why [sadly] I now ride neither.VLJ_imp said:GO, the T120 is roomier than the CB1100. It sits up straighter and has more legroom. Definitely less bending at the knee.
If you don't fit on the Triumph, you ought to be even less comfortable on the Honda.
I'll test your endurance in spring, when I fill up mine and we both go until one of the tanks is almost dryGoldOxide_imp said:Then it must be me. (Heck, I know it's me.) That is why [sadly] I now ride neither.VLJ_imp said:GO, the T120 is roomier than the CB1100. It sits up straighter and has more legroom. Definitely less bending at the knee.
If you don't fit on the Triumph, you ought to be even less comfortable on the Honda.
The Triumph I could ride for about 40 minutes, the CB safely up to 75 minutes before stopping.
In contrast, I can go on the Africa Twin until the tank is nearly dry.

lol - thankfully no. I would never stop eating.VLJ_imp said:GO, you're 7'8" or something like that, right?
Yeah, the Africa Twin is always going to be a much better fit for you Manute Bols.
VLJ_imp said:It's not a subject that comes up as often here as it does at MCD, but the one thing that somewhat detracts from the T120's curb appeal is the presence of those very obvious seams at the bottom of the tank. If that tank was as sculpted and seamless as the 17 EX's, the T120 would be a perfect liquid-cooled retro design, top to bottom, front to back.
The dual peashooter pipes are to die for.
Now, in addition to the tank-seams thing, if they could just get that front end to steer less like a cement truck and more like the CB, the T120 would be 100% Win.