Heh, heh, already passed the 15,000 km mark, and today she was due to oil&filter change.
Changing oil & filter every 5K kms is the standard for all my motor vehicles.
:biker:
Nice Peterbaron! Mrs. and I are headed to Greece next week. Curious to see what folks are riding there. Her cousin there rides and I hope he’s got an extra bike…
Nice Peterbaron! Mrs. and I are headed to Greece next week. Curious to see what folks are riding there. Her cousin there rides and I hope he’s got an extra bike…
Been twice to Greece, Crete and ~80 km south of Athens.
Similar smaller bikes and scooters like in Spain
Have a nice trip, enjoy your vacation and visit as many historic places as possible, and they have a lot!!
Must see Acropolis of Athens
Been twice to Greece, Crete and ~80 km south of Athens.
Similar smaller bikes and scooters like in Spain
Have a nice trip, enjoy your vacation and visit as many historic places as possible, and they have a lot!!
Must see Acropolis of Athens