Oct 7, 2023 #21 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ... I will try to get back down to one. It will be a tough, but a fun challenge.
Oct 7, 2023 #22 peterbaron Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: ... I will try to get back down to one. It will be a tough, but a fun challenge. Click to expand... sooner or later I will have one , I just love so much my white Myshol, so I don't ride my DLX... and I am too lazy to transfer the side racks
GoldOxide_imp said: ... I will try to get back down to one. It will be a tough, but a fun challenge. Click to expand... sooner or later I will have one , I just love so much my white Myshol, so I don't ride my DLX... and I am too lazy to transfer the side racks
Oct 7, 2023 #23 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Who knows what I will retire on. It very well could be something like the W800. But right now, the V85TT has my heart, and the CRF1000 keeps reminding me how refined Hondas are.
Who knows what I will retire on. It very well could be something like the W800. But right now, the V85TT has my heart, and the CRF1000 keeps reminding me how refined Hondas are.
Oct 7, 2023 #24 peterbaron Road warrior You know what would happen with the CB forum if we start selling our CBs and buying W800/650 and pdedse became a commander in chief??
You know what would happen with the CB forum if we start selling our CBs and buying W800/650 and pdedse became a commander in chief??
Oct 7, 2023 #25 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ... can't say that I do PB. I do know as my body gets creakier, I will get a wee bit smaller and might ultimately fit on a W800 before my pine box days.
... can't say that I do PB. I do know as my body gets creakier, I will get a wee bit smaller and might ultimately fit on a W800 before my pine box days.
Oct 8, 2023 #26 T The Gecko_imp Been there One thought so ... the W800 has a power to weight ration of about 2.8, the CB11 a ratio of 4.5 Both are not super sports, but this difference is huge and still matters. To make up for this comment let me post a really nice picture of the W800: Have to say, green ain't half bad either.
One thought so ... the W800 has a power to weight ration of about 2.8, the CB11 a ratio of 4.5 Both are not super sports, but this difference is huge and still matters. To make up for this comment let me post a really nice picture of the W800: Have to say, green ain't half bad either.
Oct 8, 2023 #27 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior You can almost taste it, Gecko. I really like the green.
Oct 8, 2023 #28 pdedse Moderator Staff member Thread starter Another look at The Green. If it had made it to the U.S. it would have been a tough choice.
Oct 8, 2023 #30 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior pdedse_imp said: Another look at The Green. If it had made it to the U.S. it would have been a tough choice. Click to expand... This is a super classy-lookin' incarnation. So much yummy. For this class of bike, it is hard to make it look better.
pdedse_imp said: Another look at The Green. If it had made it to the U.S. it would have been a tough choice. Click to expand... This is a super classy-lookin' incarnation. So much yummy. For this class of bike, it is hard to make it look better.