PhangNga_imp
New to the forum
I'm 37. Here in Thailand most rider who own CB11 are mostly older compare to other modern classics, let's say Triumph's owners.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CB1100 is a classic, it's got that evergreen feel that doesn't just go away, like a polo t-shirt, it will always be good looking, useful and just sporty enough while retaining eleganceCormanus_imp said:As an over-60, I'm delighted there are younger people who appreciate the classic design of the CB1100. More strength to your respective arms, Tod.branko and PhangNga. :beerchug:
I concur about the looks of our bikes. I tell people all the time the CB1100 is the prettiest motorcycle Honda ever made, and one of the prettiest period. Wish I had the $ to buy the Black one too.Guth_imp said:I should mention that unlike when I first started this forum, the CB1100 is now my only motorcycle. What hasn't changed is that I still find my CB1100 to be the most attractive motorcycle introduced in a very long time. The fact that it happens to suit my needs exceptionally well is the icing on the cake. This motorcycle "just does it" for me.
That is sooo awesome Rich. Congratulations!rich_imp said:ii am 61 just bought my 14 cb1100 but have yet to pick it up
still have my 84 nighthawk 700 it has been my main ride just sold the connie 1000 and gave my brother my Laverda rgs 1000
There it is...HOPE for our future generations.Mrjoejangles_imp said:I'm still enjoying the last few months of my 20's. I'm considering an overseas move after COVID clears up. I can't import my CB. It's not offered over there so I will likely end up on a Royal Enfield. As young as I may be, I still want something that looks like a motorcycle, not a giant metal insect.
There it is...HOPE for our future generations.pdedse_imp said:There it is...HOPE for our future generations.Mrjoejangles_imp said:I'm still enjoying the last few months of my 20's. I'm considering an overseas move after COVID clears up. I can't import my CB. It's not offered over there so I will likely end up on a Royal Enfield. As young as I may be, I still want something that looks like a motorcycle, not a giant metal insect.
I drove a woodgrain minivan.The ferret_imp said:geezalou, I can't even remember my 20's lol
I just saw this again and it occurred to me that your 20s occurred at that famous time about which it's been said, 'If you can remember it, you weren't there.'The ferret_imp said:geezalou, I can't even remember my 20's lol

I was 24 when I got my new-leftover 2014 CB100ex.The ferret_imp said:alright, who is under 25 on this forum?
great pic of the 13 KPS guy.
Lol, with all the new riders this season we're gonna need a new poll.The ferret_imp said:Geez another month and I get to move up into the next to the last category in the poll
:-/
Generation after generation seems to re-invent "the wheel" every time.mvk24_imp said:I was 24 when I got my new-leftover 2014 CB100ex.The ferret_imp said:alright, who is under 25 on this forum?
great pic of the 13 KPS guy.
I'm 27 now and have been on the forum since I got the bike.
I got my first bike when I was 17 in pieces and had to hide it from my parents in my friends garage and learn how to put it all together and make it run. I was able to keep that bike a secret for about 7 months. And then I literally waited until I was out of state to call and tell my mother.
I have 4 motorcycles now but the CB has been my Main squeeze since I got it. I got 17 other guys I grew up with to get motorcycles and we had a very good group for a few years until my bestfriend was killed on his at 25 years old. After that some of the guys that "didn't have it in their blood" either gave it up or don't ride all that much anymore. Personally, ill ride as long and as much as possible for the rest of my life.
I have all intentions to keep this CB for the rest of my life. I think it will be awesome to be married with kids one day and have the same bike in the garage that are in 40 year old pictures with my girlfriend and have my kid show his friends all my old bikes while I teach them what a carburetor is haha.
(I'm so not ready for kids or marriage yet though)![]()
![]()
Hopefully this forum will be around for a long long time!
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk