2020 Poll - forum member age

I'm 37. Here in Thailand most rider who own CB11 are mostly older compare to other modern classics, let's say Triumph's owners.
 
As an over-60, I'm delighted there are younger people who appreciate the classic design of the CB1100. More strength to your respective arms, Tod.branko and PhangNga. :beerchug:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
As an over-60, I'm delighted there are younger people who appreciate the classic design of the CB1100. More strength to your respective arms, Tod.branko and PhangNga. :beerchug:
CB1100 is a classic, it's got that evergreen feel that doesn't just go away, like a polo t-shirt, it will always be good looking, useful and just sporty enough while retaining elegance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
44 yr old. 2014 standard leftover bought tn Sept 2018, new. Been around here since.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 
Guth_imp said:
I should mention that unlike when I first started this forum, the CB1100 is now my only motorcycle. What hasn't changed is that I still find my CB1100 to be the most attractive motorcycle introduced in a very long time. The fact that it happens to suit my needs exceptionally well is the icing on the cake. This motorcycle "just does it" for me.
I concur about the looks of our bikes. I tell people all the time the CB1100 is the prettiest motorcycle Honda ever made, and one of the prettiest period. Wish I had the $ to buy the Black one too.
 
64 years young, been riding since I was 16. My CB1100EX will more than likely be the last bike I own, and I hope to keep it until I can no longer ride
e3bfd115ecb6d328cc0fa814eabff53f.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ii am 61 just bought my 14 cb1100 but have yet to pick it up
still have my 84 nighthawk 700 it has been my main ride just sold the connie 1000 and gave my brother my Laverda rgs 1000
 
rich_imp said:
ii am 61 just bought my 14 cb1100 but have yet to pick it up
still have my 84 nighthawk 700 it has been my main ride just sold the connie 1000 and gave my brother my Laverda rgs 1000
That is sooo awesome Rich. Congratulations!

Show pics of your new beast when you take delivery.
 
I'm still enjoying the last few months of my 20's. I'm considering an overseas move after COVID clears up. I can't import my CB. It's not offered over there so I will likely end up on a Royal Enfield. As young as I may be, I still want something that looks like a motorcycle, not a giant metal insect.
 
Mrjoejangles_imp said:
I'm still enjoying the last few months of my 20's. I'm considering an overseas move after COVID clears up. I can't import my CB. It's not offered over there so I will likely end up on a Royal Enfield. As young as I may be, I still want something that looks like a motorcycle, not a giant metal insect.
There it is...HOPE for our future generations.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Mrjoejangles_imp said:
I'm still enjoying the last few months of my 20's. I'm considering an overseas move after COVID clears up. I can't import my CB. It's not offered over there so I will likely end up on a Royal Enfield. As young as I may be, I still want something that looks like a motorcycle, not a giant metal insect.
There it is...HOPE for our future generations.
There it is...HOPE for our future generations.
Indeed. Crank up the cloning machine. This one is a keeper!
 
geezalou, I can't even remember my 20's lol
 
45 yrs here brothers!
Proud owner of what my wife calls a grand-dad bike lol!
Can't wait to start putting some miles on it, such a smooth moto. Very happy with it. Cheers


(What she doesn't know is I have a deposit on a cb1000....just so I can prove her wrong!)
 
The ferret_imp said:
geezalou, I can't even remember my 20's lol
I just saw this again and it occurred to me that your 20s occurred at that famous time about which it's been said, 'If you can remember it, you weren't there.' :P
 
The ferret_imp said:
alright, who is under 25 on this forum?

great pic of the 13 KPS guy.
I was 24 when I got my new-leftover 2014 CB100ex.

I'm 27 now and have been on the forum since I got the bike.

I got my first bike when I was 17 in pieces and had to hide it from my parents in my friends garage and learn how to put it all together and make it run. I was able to keep that bike a secret for about 7 months. And then I literally waited until I was out of state to call and tell my mother.

I have 4 motorcycles now but the CB has been my Main squeeze since I got it. I got 17 other guys I grew up with to get motorcycles and we had a very good group for a few years until my bestfriend was killed on his at 25 years old. After that some of the guys that "didn't have it in their blood" either gave it up or don't ride all that much anymore. Personally, ill ride as long and as much as possible for the rest of my life.

I have all intentions to keep this CB for the rest of my life. I think it will be awesome to be married with kids one day and have the same bike in the garage that are in 40 year old pictures with my girlfriend and have my kid show his friends all my old bikes while I teach them what a carburetor is haha.


(I'm so not ready for kids or marriage yet though)
75cee67fa9a0ba6b40e5d3b9390d28d2.png
b9ca6794dbe367751b0579f3777497db.png



Hopefully this forum will be around for a long long time!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Geez another month and I get to move up into the next to the last category in the poll

:-/
 
The ferret_imp said:
Geez another month and I get to move up into the next to the last category in the poll

:-/
Lol, with all the new riders this season we're gonna need a new poll.


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
mvk24_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
alright, who is under 25 on this forum?

great pic of the 13 KPS guy.
I was 24 when I got my new-leftover 2014 CB100ex.

I'm 27 now and have been on the forum since I got the bike.

I got my first bike when I was 17 in pieces and had to hide it from my parents in my friends garage and learn how to put it all together and make it run. I was able to keep that bike a secret for about 7 months. And then I literally waited until I was out of state to call and tell my mother.

I have 4 motorcycles now but the CB has been my Main squeeze since I got it. I got 17 other guys I grew up with to get motorcycles and we had a very good group for a few years until my bestfriend was killed on his at 25 years old. After that some of the guys that "didn't have it in their blood" either gave it up or don't ride all that much anymore. Personally, ill ride as long and as much as possible for the rest of my life.

I have all intentions to keep this CB for the rest of my life. I think it will be awesome to be married with kids one day and have the same bike in the garage that are in 40 year old pictures with my girlfriend and have my kid show his friends all my old bikes while I teach them what a carburetor is haha.


(I'm so not ready for kids or marriage yet though)
75cee67fa9a0ba6b40e5d3b9390d28d2.png
b9ca6794dbe367751b0579f3777497db.png



Hopefully this forum will be around for a long long time!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Generation after generation seems to re-invent "the wheel" every time.

You are currently in a position to define who you want to be. Remember that when the time comes to share responsibilities with another. It helps that the other party accepts and respects who you are.
 
Back
Top