Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Zager and Evans won't be able to ride a gas engine bike in 2525 , they better buy one NOW !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl: Right on!Houtman_imp said:Zager and Evans won't be able to ride a gas engine bike in 2525 , they better buy one NOW !
That’s pretty much the UK bike but only available in red at the moment. The blue looks stunning!Bighonda14_imp said:Mindful this is pure speculation, does anyone think there will be updates or changes to the CB1100 in the upcoming new model year? I'm mindful that 2014 was the year of the DLX, then 2017 for the EX . . . so following that pattern 2020 may be a big year for the Honda CB1100.
What are you thoughts, opinions, hypotheses?
My dream would be for the version in the photo I am attempting to attach.![]()
Thanks!
Jeffg: Welcome to the Forum! Wut? No 2020 CB1100? :-/Jeffg_imp said:All of the 2020 Honda models announced there is no 2020 CB1100.
VLJ_imp said:Jeffg, as the lead tech at a Honda dealer, do you have any idea how to fix the front brakes on the 2017 CB1100 EX so that they don't squeal when coming to a slow, gradual stop? My local Honda dealer and American Honda both gave me the same answer: "They're floating brakes. They just do that. Live with it. Oh, and those annoying cracking sounds from the front brakes when you brake hard? Yep, same deal. Floating brakes. Live with it."
This, despite the fact that most Hondas (most bikes, period) have floating discs, and the vast majority of them don't have a problem with brake squeal.
And if that's the worst of my cb1100 ex at 22k miles, I'd be all right with that. I just think it's interesting that two identical bikes I've had (assuming no changes to brake design between the '14 standard and '17ex), one (the ex) squeals like the first 2 of The Three Little Pigs, and the other (the '14) was as quiet as a church mouse. I'd love to be an engineer or mechanic and figure that one out--it's gotta be something, right?The ferret_imp said:My FJR front brakes have been squealing for 22,000 miles lol