HondaJon_imp
Been there
Just saw this on Mr. T's website;
https://www.samurider.com/?page_id=27764
Most likely the only way you'll get one here.
https://www.samurider.com/?page_id=27764
Most likely the only way you'll get one here.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
. even harder if you live in an inspection state (i don't, thankfully).

Request sent to Transportation Ministry/Canada :-/peterbaron_imp said:CONFIRMED...from Tahashi...
I think we can send a CB1300 to Canada, but I am not sure if you can register it or how to register it in Canada.. The motorcycle costs about 17000 CAD + shipping by FedEx about 8000 CAD or more. *not including tax.
In my opinion, we can find cheaper shipper????
I will check if can be registered in Canada
![]()
Yeh, but first they have to dig me out of a wooden box :rofl::rofl:, if I correctly understand your thought :huh:Lord Popgun_imp said:Aren’t they easy to import after 25 years?
Yeh, but first they have to dig me out of a wooden box :rofl::rofl:, if I correctly understand your thought :huh:peterbaron_imp said:Yeh, but first they have to dig me out of a wooden box :rofl::rofl:, if I correctly understand your thought :huh:Lord Popgun_imp said:Aren’t they easy to import after 25 years?
Usually it's not worth the cost unless it's a high dollar vehicle. A friend of mine used to import exotic Euro cars and the biggest issue was modifying them to conform to both EPA and DOT standards. As I recall, he would spend 7K - 10K (and a couple of months time) on modifications and testing for each car.Roper_imp said:If you want to get one to the U.S., heres the info from U.S. Customs:
Before you can register a foreign registered vehicle, car or motorcycle in the United States (U.S.) you must be able to prove that you or someone else filed an entry with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will not register a vehicle that has been imported into the U.S. without proof that an entry was filed with CBP and proof that the vehicle conforms to U.S. emissions and safety standards. If the vehicle does not conform to U.S. emissions or safety standards, you will not be able to register it in the U.S. You will either have to bring it up to U.S. standards or export the car.
You also have to submit the Department of Transportation (DOT) Form HS-7, and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Form 3520-1. Keep a copy of these forms just in case the DMV wants a copy of them.
Once you have officially filed your entry and paid duty on the vehicle, you will receive CBP Form 7501 Entry Summary. This form is your proof that you filed your entry with CBP, so be sure to keep a copy to present to the DMV when registering your vehicle.
I'm not convinced it's worth it. Although, I occasionally see an imported exotic car, like a Maserati with European tags, driving around. So somebody knows enough to navigate the cluster.
Yeh, but first they have to dig me out of a wooden box :rofl::rofl:, if I correctly understand your thought :huh:Lord Popgun_imp said:Yeh, but first they have to dig me out of a wooden box :rofl::rofl:, if I correctly understand your thought :huh:peterbaron_imp said:Yeh, but first they have to dig me out of a wooden box :rofl::rofl:, if I correctly understand your thought :huh:Lord Popgun_imp said:Aren’t they easy to import after 25 years?
Don’t worry Peter! I’ll be right next to you in another of those wooden boxes in 25 years. :rofl:
I was asking as there is a car show on TV that specializes in older Japanese Domestic Market cars. They say on the show they import them all the time after 25 years old. But I know noting about importing vehicles.
AND :rofl: = I truly believe that we have higher standard i motorcycles +:rofl:Gotta do something with the ashes!Houtman_imp said:My problem is that I will be cremated.
Okay. If you insist. You're crazy.apex1_imp said:Okay. If you insist. You're crazy.The ferret_imp said:Call me crazy, but personally I prefer the CB1100 to any of the above.With that taken care of, I happen to agree with you 100 percent. I prefer the CB1100 with it's air cooled engine and it's more retro looks, although I am still wondering when the 1980s became retro. I'm really getting old.
With that taken care of, I happen to agree with you 100 percent. I prefer the CB1100 with it's air cooled engine and it's more retro looks, although I am still wondering when the 1980s became retro. I'm really getting old.