2019 CB1300 Super Four

jedd_imp

Been there
Thread starter
You guys see this? WOW!

c7d5d5c9cd5c170a95ba702cb26f5bda.jpg


and this one w/ factory fairing

1b7ab547f12521bb0231a62f0a48ddbe.jpg


The suspension pieces...now where have we seen those buggers before?

fcaa7d9312c865bef8876a5a93237de8.jpg


Unveiled



I'm going to be optimistic and just keep praying :worship::worship:
that it cometh to the USA.
 
Better question- where have we seen the headlight brackets, horns, maybe even the headlight itself?

I like it. Can we just get the posturing over and do a factory version of an early 90's sportbike already?

:)

Interesting on how the exhaust splits the head pipes in the opposite directions while still -1? Want to take bets on the cam timing differential like ours?
 
jedd_imp said:
You guys see this? WOW!

c7d5d5c9cd5c170a95ba702cb26f5bda.jpg


and this one w/ factory fairing

1b7ab547f12521bb0231a62f0a48ddbe.jpg


The suspension pieces...now where have we seen those buggers before?

fcaa7d9312c865bef8876a5a93237de8.jpg


Unveiled



I'm going to be optimistic and just keep praying :worship::worship:
that it cometh to the USA.
I’d be prepared to be disappointed

The 1300 Super Four isn’t a new model, but an update to and existing model that’s been around for some time. If they were going to bring it, it would have been here before now.

Don’t get me wrong, I like it a lot, but it won’t make financial sense to sell it here..

Remember that Honda already has the cb1000r, the neo sports cafe that’s based off the previous cbr1000. Not to mention that Honda has the cb1100. So if Honda were to bring over a 3rd naked or 3/4 faired bike, no matter how cool, it would wind up competing against itself.

Keep in mind Honda failed with a big naked i4 in the early 90’s with the “big one” aka cb1000. In addition, remember suzuki’s B-king didn’t last long here either. It had the added advantage of sharing a lot of parts of the Hayabusa as it was basically a naked one. Honda would have to commit to proving years with support parts for yet another power plant.

It’s cool, but it won’t come here
 
Yah, it gets posted from the Japan site from time to time. They have some very cool bikes over there. sigh. Heavy sigh!
 
OMG!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

I would do anything to own than faired model!
Let me see....................I need a pair of knee replacements and a brain transplant.
Those little health-related issues can be put off for a while, right?
I'm only 64 y/o! :rofl:
 
Inline4_imp said:
OMG!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

I would do anything to own than faired model!
Let me see....................I need a pair of knee replacements and a brain transplant.
Those little health-related issues can be put off for a while, right?
I'm only 64 y/o! :rofl:
I think you might be ok delaying the knee replacements..... the brain transplant sounds kind of serious :rofl:

The naked model looks like the perfect motorcycle to me, please don't kill me but I would trade my CB1100 in a second for one of those.
 
Banned_imp said:
Inline4_imp said:
OMG!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

I would do anything to own than faired model!
Let me see....................I need a pair of knee replacements and a brain transplant.
Those little health-related issues can be put off for a while, right?
I'm only 64 y/o! :rofl:
I think you might be ok delaying the knee replacements..... the brain transplant sounds kind of serious :rofl:

The naked model looks like the perfect motorcycle to me, please don't kill me but I would trade my CB1100 in a second for one of those.
I think you might be ok delaying the knee replacements..... the brain transplant sounds kind of serious :rofl:
The naked model looks like the perfect motorcycle to me, please don't kill me but I would trade my CB1100 in a second for one of those.
As to a brain transplant...we can be of some help..our facility specializes in this procedure & uses old proven metod = you either pass or fail = no other options..so let me know if you are ready...and this is only limited offer for CB members, no one else...lol..lol..:rofl: :rofl: No appointment needed, just walk in:P
If you park your motorcycle outside, will refund your tickets up-to 90%
............................................:worship:......................................
Good luck in purchasing your dream bike:beerchug:
 
Call me crazy, but personally I prefer the CB1100 to any of the above.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Call me crazy, but personally I prefer the CB1100 to any of the above.
Okay. If you insist. You're crazy. ;) With that taken care of, I happen to agree with you 100 percent. I prefer the CB1100 with it's air cooled engine and it's more retro looks, although I am still wondering when the 1980s became retro. I'm really getting old.
 
apex1_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Call me crazy, but personally I prefer the CB1100 to any of the above.
Okay. If you insist. You're crazy. ;) With that taken care of, I happen to agree with you 100 percent. I prefer the CB1100 with it's air cooled engine and it's more retro looks, although I am still wondering when the 1980s became retro. I'm really getting old.
Okay. If you insist. You're crazy. ;) With that taken care of, I happen to agree with you 100 percent. I prefer the CB1100 with it's air cooled engine and it's more retro looks, although I am still wondering when the 1980s became retro. I'm really getting old. 2nd that , ----- at least the last part !
body kits can be purchased for the CB1100 if that is your taste
 
I think, too, that the CB1100 is the best looking of the 3 bikes, but I’d be very happy to have a CB1300 in the garage too. Oh ... and the CB1000.
 
1300cc is very nice machine, and would like to have like this:;
entire CB with 1300cc engine as one new bike :D
 
Heck, I am seeing a lot of references on TV and movies to the 90's as retro now.

BTW- the CB1300 uses the same valve springs as our CB1100.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
1300cc is very nice machine, and would like to have like this:;
entire CB with 1300cc engine as one new bike :D
What do you mean by this, pb? The 1300 engine in the CB1100 frame, tank and panels?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
1300cc is very nice machine, and would like to have like this:;
entire CB with 1300cc engine as one new bike :D
What do you mean by this, pb? The 1300 engine in the CB1100 frame, tank and panels?
What do you mean by this, pb? The 1300 engine in the CB1100 frame, tank and panels?
YES Sir, you got it right :thumbsup:
 
Honestly, this bike or it's counterpart, the XJR1300 from Yamaha are a pair of potential dream bikes for me. I've always slobbered over the cb1300, and always been sad that it never gets released in the US. somehow I doubt this one will be released in the US either.

That Said, the CB1000 is straight up awesome. When i saw the announcement for the CB1000 the first thing i said was "Oh, it's my CB11, but if it were totally modern with all of the latest tech in the absolute most efficient package...." that, of course, was said with absolutely no irony or regret :-p
 
Back
Top