2018 Motorcycling Resolutions

Nice motorcycle ... a lot like a CB1100 with fairing and bags and a bit more power... Ok a lot more power....but I don't use much of it lol. Wish it were lower in the saddle, as I am tippy toed at a stop, but I am getting by so far. Might end up getting some lowering links for it, but would hate to do that. Messes with suspension, handling and clearance. Could also get an inch taken out of the seat, but then the knee bend might be excessive.
Stinks being a munchkin.
 
Pic from today

b5d434dc4a8f5f396b212cf96095b71e.jpg


:thumbsup:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice motorcycle ... a lot like a CB1100 with fairing and bags and a bit more power... Ok a lot more power....but I don't use much of it lol. Wish it were lower in the saddle, as I am tippy toed at a stop, but I am getting by so far. Might end up getting some lowering links for it, but would hate to do that. Messes with suspension, handling and clearance. Could also get an inch taken out of the seat, but then the knee bend might be excessive.
Stinks being a munchkin.
I can totally relate to this....see my fail in another post!

I try to be careful where I bring it in for a landing Lol!
 
Back
Top