2018 Honda Neo Sport Cafe Concept

Timpo_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
What do you think?
It does resemble the CB1100 but it doesn't look very classic in my opinion.
A bit reminds me of Ducati Monster in a strange way...and I don't know why they call this "cafe" because it's not exactly a cafe racer.

5da84d89b9129846d80b8f4311406ed1.jpg

d9a6478a6e5f105d0d04fa0aac579355.jpg

a5fee3e51554252bf3a387552003316c.jpg

0c76b5cfbc6bf4d0d3d62045314d6f0c.jpg

dad420f7d5ef205ead6ba0bafc0eaec2.jpg
 
Timpo_imp said:
What do you think?
It does resemble the CB1100 but it doesn't look very classic in my opinion.
A bit reminds me of Ducati Monster in a strange way...and I don't know why they call this "cafe" because it's not exactly a cafe racer.

5da84d89b9129846d80b8f4311406ed1.jpg

d9a6478a6e5f105d0d04fa0aac579355.jpg

a5fee3e51554252bf3a387552003316c.jpg

0c76b5cfbc6bf4d0d3d62045314d6f0c.jpg

dad420f7d5ef205ead6ba0bafc0eaec2.jpg
In my eyes there is no resemblance.
This cafe thing has as much to do
with the CB as a cow with playing
the piano.

Wisedrum
 
I like it. Just park it next to the CB11 in the garage. It's a modern water cooled CB. Time moves on. I welcome new designs. Without invention and creativity we'd still be taking a canoe across rivers and ships to get to Shanghai and Auckland. Just the basics. Better than my 919 was and better still than the CB1KR.
 
Back
Top