Hondahawkrider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Houtman_imp said:Beautiful bike and of course will never come to the USA .
For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Banned_imp said:For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Houtman_imp said:Beautiful bike and of course will never come to the USA .
With Kawasaki upping the small Ninja from 300 to 400 cc's, there is a small possibility that Honda might reconsider that position.Flynrider_imp said:For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Banned_imp said:For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Houtman_imp said:Beautiful bike and of course will never come to the USA .
Manufacturers have to spend a lot of money on DOT and EPA compliance to get a mass market motorcycle approved for sale in the U.S. market. They usually don't this unless they can expect a lot of sales to amortize the cost of testing and compliance over many units.
I suspect that Honda does not think there is much of a market for a water cooled naked standard 1300 in the U.S. While I'd love to see the big CB in the U.S., I think Honda is right. I don't think they'd sell very many.
I've pestered American Honda for decades to bring the CB400 Super Four to North America. I'd love to own one, but, like the CB1300, I don't see much enthusiasm for that kind of bike in this country.
Fully agree with the beautiful red/white/blue colors , that does look great on any Honda.Rboe_imp said:Oh dear. I could be in real trouble if they did bring it. Not sure why they never put the CB1100 in red white and blue colours. Honda always knocks it out of the park when they do up a bike in those colours.
For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Flynrider_imp said:For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Banned_imp said:For those of you with more knowledge on the subject than I, why is this?Houtman_imp said:Beautiful bike and of course will never come to the USA .
Manufacturers have to spend a lot of money on DOT and EPA compliance to get a mass market motorcycle approved for sale in the U.S. market. They usually don't this unless they can expect a lot of sales to amortize the cost of testing and compliance over many units.
I suspect that Honda does not think there is much of a market for a water cooled naked standard 1300 in the U.S. While I'd love to see the big CB in the U.S., I think Honda is right. I don't think they'd sell very many.
I've pestered American Honda for decades to bring the CB400 Super Four to North America. I'd love to own one, but, like the CB1300, I don't see much enthusiasm for that kind of bike in this country.

Should I already order one for you too, mister...y?misterprofessionality_imp said:if they come to canada they'd be relativley easy to buy for Americans, especially if I don't live in an inspection state.


:rofl:misterprofessionality_imp said:if you're buying, i'm accepting![]()