2017 Yamaha SCR950

Doc1961_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
For the people that like the Yamaha SCR950, Big St. Charles Motorsports near St. Louis, have a brand new '17 model as their deal of the week for $3995. And an R1 for $9999. Check their website for details. I was looking for a Honda or I would be all over it.
 
G’day and welcome aboard Doc. Tell us about yourself and your bike(s).
 
Yamaha had so many of these left, they blew them out to dealers willing to take them. My dealer didn't take them up on it. We have 2 we can't sell, now will be even harder with deals like this. I might have considered one for that price.
 
The SCR is not comfy. It's just not. Stupid airbox. Cylinder in the way on the other side. I test rode the BMW R9T Scrambler today. It was good. Nice. I didn't blow me away though. It's a fun bike. It feels light. Suspension is ok but not super. Kind of jumpy all the time.
 
Back
Top