2017 tail light rattle

Venteuri_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi all,

I noticed that my taillight assembly is rattling. I adjusted both screws, but the lamp cover assy is not tight.

it seems like there is a gap between the cover and the support, maybe a seal missing?

Anyone has experienced this?
 
A first I've heard of this problem but it does sound like maybe a rubber seal/trim piece is maybe missing.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
A first I've heard of this problem but it does sound like maybe a rubber seal/trim piece is maybe missing.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
thanks, I spent some time searching before asking the question, but it seems my search wording was incorrect.

i just found this: CB1100 Forum .. which I'm currently reading.
 
Back
Top