pekingduck
Road warrior
Thread starter
The 2017 EX has an LED taillight, but to me, it sure looked weird - too big/long. I tried one from a 2013, which didn't quite fit right. When I was looking on the Honda UK site, I saw the taillight was shorter. So I bought a used one on eBay from a UK seller.
The part that is different, the upper housing, is all that was really needed. Curiously, in the US, the longer length part costs $29, but the shorter length UK part, 80110-MGC-JB0 is 107 pounds. Wonder what it costs from Samurai?
Anyway, here's what it looks like.
The part that is different, the upper housing, is all that was really needed. Curiously, in the US, the longer length part costs $29, but the shorter length UK part, 80110-MGC-JB0 is 107 pounds. Wonder what it costs from Samurai?
Anyway, here's what it looks like.






