2017 Chrome Gauge Covers on a 2014

suhawk305

Road warrior
Thread starter
I know I am not the first one to install Chrome Gauge Covers from Samurider.com, but I would like to note that Mr. TAKASE responded to my recent inquiry:

"Thank you very much for your inquiry.
Regarding the "Chrome gauge covers:CB1100 2014-2016 (oem010)",
I am sorry it has been sold out and discontinued, but we found out that the new 2017 CB1100EX stock chrome gauge covers can be used on a 2014 CB1100 as well.

Price: 6000 yen
Shipping: 2180 yen
Total Price: 8180 Yen / approx. $80-"

As you can see on my picture, the 2017 chrome gauge covers fit my CB11 standard perfectly! The covers really compliment my CB!
(This is my first try posting pictures with Imgur.com. If this attempt does not work, please tell me what I need to do. Thanks)
 
If you copy and paste the bbc code into your post the picture will show up without having to click the link

They look great btw.
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Picture is fine. They look great. Was it $80ea?
Actual cost is for both covers was $74.62 USD on July 13th.
The ferret_imp said:
If you copy and paste the bbc code into your post the picture will show up without having to click the link

They look great btw.
I tried to edit my post 3 times. My picture did not appear on my post, just the link. I guess I do not understand what you referred to the bcc code. I looked for Cormanus' suggestions and couldn't find it. Thanks
 
Thread starter
3618ea54cd5b751a6dd0273f0ba37498.jpg


That was the info I was looking for, Thanks Cormanus! This is the picture I tried to copy into my post above!
 
Chrome gauge covers and RLETS — does anybody really need any more farkles than that? Okay, so maybe a rear rack (at times, only when needed) and of course a certain slip-on exhaust made in Australia. Perfection, lol.

Sorry for carrying on I too dig the chrome gauge covers.
 
They look good suhawk. I was going to edit your post to display the pictures, but I couldn't make them work on my tablet this morning.
 
Looks great Suhawk! Real nice discovery that I bet a lot of owners will like knowing.
 
Back
Top