the Ferret
Road warrior
You and me both brother.Capo_imp said:Weight is a state of mind. I say this to my scale every morning.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You and me both brother.Capo_imp said:Weight is a state of mind. I say this to my scale every morning.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EmptySea_imp said:So is height. :rofl:
Still laughing......

That's how I felt with my CB- not that it's weight wasn't manageable, but walking it around the garage and driveway it felt like the CG was higher than I'd thought it would be. And I never had any reason to criticize it when riding in some (low) mountain curves, but I do ride less spirited than I did 40 years ago.Stichill_imp said:In the garage or in a parking lot, given two bikes of equal weight, the one with the higher center of gravity will feel "heavier" because of the higher strength needed to keep it upright when tipping it left or right a few degrees. Probably the CB1100 has a somewhat high CG because of the vertical engine placement and the weight of the 4-cylinder DOHC head.
I check the Honda Canada website everyday hoping they will offer the 2017 CB1100 EX. But I am not confident that will happen. We never did get a chance to buy the Deluxe model.Nortoon_imp said:I check the Honda Canada website everyday hoping they will offer the 2017 CB1100 EX. But I am not confident that will happen. We never did get a chance to buy the Deluxe model.Timpo_imp said:so is this officially coming to USA/Canada as 2017 model?
Instead they keep dumping the ugly dawgs on us like this years model with its tacky racing flag stripes and blackened engine.
![]()
I guess they are too young to know what a heritage air-cooled 4-cylinder Honda should look like.
I've been pestering American Honda to bring that CB400SF over here for 20 years. It's a big seller all around the world, but has never made it to North America. I suspect with the CB500 twins and the CB300/Rebel singles, there's probably not much chance they'd include a 400 inline 4 as well.ClassicVW_imp said:I always drool over that new 400.