Greg Davis_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Any information on 2016 models? I was hoping to buy a new CB1100 with spoke wheels, and 4 into 2 exhaust. thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I couldn't have said it any better.redbirds_imp said:2014 is the last model year for the CB1100 according to the best info. There are still unsold 2013's around (a dealer near me has two) but finding a new DLX will be hard to do. I actually prefer my 2013 and have no problems running 80+ on super slabs. There are so many cosmetic changes one can make to personalize this bike including wire wheels if your budget allows. Samurider is the best choice for everything from seats, tanks, side covers and fenders to modify the look.
This is my favorite bike ever owned in 50 years of riding. Not the fastest, most comfortable nor best handling but certainly the best balanced overall for what I wanted in a motorcycle.
Here's a rare listing for a used DLX, but it's in Hillsboro OR:Beemer Guy_imp said:I am searching for a new (or lightly used) 2014 or newer Deluxe model, and there is nothing close to me. When I asked my local dealer to find me one, this was his reply: "This bike was a limited addition vintage remake and are only available in a 2013 and 2014 model.".
I think he's wrong, since I've read reviews of the 2015 model, but I'm curious if anyone knows for sure if they've stopped making them, or what the story is on 2015 or 2016.

I've been watching that same bike myself. Was wondering if belonged to someone on this forum? If not, I am very impressed with the owner's knowledge of farkles. A fantastic value.Capo_imp said:Somebody buy this one! It's been on eBay for a month, loaded to the gills, for under $7k. http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/291546136167
It's llsted as "sold". That didn't last long.clearviewx_imp said:Used Deluxe if anyone is looking for one in the northeast.
http://www.momsnh.com/2014HondaCB-1...d=915842&used=1&vin=JH2SC6589EK000132