2014 Std - First Set of Accessories

venturer434_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Below are the list of Accessories / mods:

- 100 % Nitrogen Filled Wheels :)
- Honda OEM Engine Guards
- Samurider Chrome Meter Covers Specific to 2014 Meters
- Fehling Rear Rack



 
Ii was going to say I agree with Mike, but I'm not sure what he said lol

I think it looks great as well.
 
Yep. Me too. :thumbsup:
 
Oh yeah Mike! Totally!

Venturer, You have 100% N2 in your tires? I try to keep mine at ~78%. ;)
 
+1 what Rocky said. The Extenda does a good job, is cheap and easy to install. I like the looks too.
 
jrns_imp said:
very nice...just the right balance of chrome. like that rack-where did you get it? thanks
I think, you could order it directly at Fehling in Germany and get it shipped to the USA.

Send your informal order by email in English language to Info@Fehling.de

Luggage Carrier for Honda CB 1100 STD: 6114 G HO CB 1100
for DLX: 6144 G HO CB 1100 EX

Note: the racks for the DLX and STD are different (caused by different seat sizes).

They will send you a paypal payment request. After paying, they will ship it via DHL to your home in USA. However, that may take some time, as they choose the cheapest shipment option.

Pricelist, look up for Honda CB 1100:
http://www.fehling.de/index.php?content=...6&lang=eng

HTH.
 
It's looking really good so far... I went the other direction with mine, replacing most of the chrome on my '14 Std with black accessories (fenders, grab bar, engine guards, exhaust).

I never thought about nitrogen for my bike tires. How did you go about getting it done... Just visit a local tire shop? How much $ did it run you (if you don't mind me asking)?
 
Thread starter
Rhinosaurus_imp said:
It's looking really good so far... I went the other direction with mine, replacing most of the chrome on my '14 Std with black accessories (fenders, grab bar, engine guards, exhaust).

I never thought about nitrogen for my bike tires. How did you go about getting it done... Just visit a local tire shop? How much $ did it run you (if you don't mind me asking)?
Thanks Rhinosaurus.. Please post some pictures of your bike so that the forum members can see? With regards to Nitrogen I know the local shop as I had filled my car and other motorcycle with 100 % nitrogen some months back.. so in this case I didn't pay anything. Just go and check your local tire shop and ask for quotes.. it should not be too expensive
Rocky_imp said:
I like that rack too, but I already have the Honda rack.
I recommend a Pyramid fenda extenda (fender extender) which helps keep crap off the engine.




Thanks for the suggestion.. Ordered one :thumbsup:
 
husky385_imp said:
OK I'll bite. Why would you want to fill the tires with nitrogen instead of air? Curious minds want to know.
Kevin
I had to Google it myself... Long story short, regular air in your tires contain oxygen. Oxygen = moisture, which in turn leads to potential long term damage to your wheels and tires.

Here is a good article about it:
Benefits of Nitrogen - NitroFill
 
Back
Top