Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry, should have been more clear. I have the 2014 DLX so the red version.Lord Popgun_imp said:Red is the DLX or the CB1100SA
https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Item 5&7
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)michael1954_imp said:Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)eddi0_imp said:Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.
Thanks
Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?
http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover
Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Still here eating cereal. I was too! I actually ordered these parts for my other CB I sold, and was pleasantly surprised they included so much. But, the same goes for other parts as well. When the schematic has a line drawn around the item enclosing the small parts, that is when I found out they come with it. I ordered a bunch of stuff to get my DLX back to new having only 201 miles on it, and found out I could have saved a lot of money had I known this. PartsFish would take them back, but I just kept them, you know, just in case........
The front wheel I bought came with all the stuff inside the #7.......