2014 Right Side Cover--Red

eddi0_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
 
See my last post. I edited it.
 
There are 2 models for 2014 in the US. The black standard CB1100AC and the DLX. The model number for the DLX ends in SA. So, yes, the SA and DLX are the same bike. You can easily verify this by comparing the parts fiche for ABSk, dual mufflers, and other parts that the standard does not have.

You can also see on the fiche I referenced that it shows both the model’s side covers. Notice the ones that don’t look like yours are not in the parts list. If you go to the CB1100AC and look, the ones that look like yours are not in the parts list.
 
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
 
Thread starter
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Thanks for the offer but I had already purchased a cover prior to your post.
 
Thread starter
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
 
eddi0_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
 
Thread starter
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.

Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
 
eddi0_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.

Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.

Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Still here eating cereal. I was too! I actually ordered these parts for my other CB I sold, and was pleasantly surprised they included so much. But, the same goes for other parts as well. When the schematic has a line drawn around the item enclosing the small parts, that is when I found out they come with it. I ordered a bunch of stuff to get my DLX back to new having only 201 miles on it, and found out I could have saved a lot of money had I known this. PartsFish would take them back, but I just kept them, you know, just in case........
The front wheel I bought came with all the stuff inside the #7.......
 
Thread starter
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
eddi0_imp said:
Anyone got a part number for the right side cover in red? Can find black but striking out with red.

Thanks

Black PN 83600-MGC-J80ZD
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.

Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Hi, I actually have an extra right side cover I bought for my DLX that I am not using. The Dealership sent me one on the bike I am restoring. Did you want to buy it? I will sell it to you for what I paid for it plus shipping, which is $118.60 + shipping. It has already gone up to $129.09 on PartsFish. (Brand New in Box from Honda)
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.

Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Still here eating cereal. I was too! I actually ordered these parts for my other CB I sold, and was pleasantly surprised they included so much. But, the same goes for other parts as well. When the schematic has a line drawn around the item enclosing the small parts, that is when I found out they come with it. I ordered a bunch of stuff to get my DLX back to new having only 201 miles on it, and found out I could have saved a lot of money had I known this. PartsFish would take them back, but I just kept them, you know, just in case........
The front wheel I bought came with all the stuff inside the #7.......
Just realized that there are many "additional" parts for this, does your side cover come with all the rubber grommets or would I need to purchase those in addition?

http://https//www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28c2bf870021404ec5a7b/side-cover

Thanks for your help
It came with all the little rubber tabs on it. When you look at PartsFish's schematic, all the parts that are attached to it , come with it. Look at your old one. The screw did not, but I ordered new ones to match since my DLX sat outside for 6 years!
I am leaving now to take a sick puppy to the Vet. When I get home, I will get mine out and look, and then touch base with you again in case anything is missing.

Thanks and good luck at the vet.kind of shocked, Honda is so good at nickel and dining for necessary/ancillary parts :
Still here eating cereal. I was too! I actually ordered these parts for my other CB I sold, and was pleasantly surprised they included so much. But, the same goes for other parts as well. When the schematic has a line drawn around the item enclosing the small parts, that is when I found out they come with it. I ordered a bunch of stuff to get my DLX back to new having only 201 miles on it, and found out I could have saved a lot of money had I known this. PartsFish would take them back, but I just kept them, you know, just in case........
The front wheel I bought came with all the stuff inside the #7.......
PM sent
 
Back
Top