2014 Honda CB1100 Deluxe

Some unusual and distictive decals on the tank. Dont think I have seen them on them on this forum before
 
Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler

Nice looking machine
 
All that work and not even 500 miles on the bike. I just don't understand.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler

Nice looking machine
I honestly believe that the owner actually spent more time adding mods than riding. Only 486 miles :huh: Unbelievable!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Some unusual and distictive decals on the tank. Dont think I have seen them on them on this forum before
Similar to this right? Tank Pad
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler

Nice looking machine
Agreed! As much as I like the red on my DLX, I often wondered what it would look like in black. To see it in actual photos confirms it for me...very impressive. If I ever get the notion and the money together at the same time, I would have mine painted black just like this. Love it.
 
That black DLX is the duck's guts!

be831bc28f7052e40bf8c31abb1b9a42.jpg
 
Flynrider_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler

Nice looking machine
I honestly believe that the owner actually spent more time adding mods than riding. Only 486 miles :huh: Unbelievable!
I honestly believe that the owner actually spent more time adding mods than riding. Only 486 miles :huh: Unbelievable!
Sad. That poor bike is dying to get on the road.:biker:
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Gorgeous bike, wouldn't change a thing except the oil cooler should be black. Too apparent from the front view.
+1
 
Thread starter
The red one only has 2,800 miles...The black one is quite a deal with all of those accessories on it.
 
Back
Top