clearviewx
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I honestly believe that the owner actually spent more time adding mods than riding. Only 486 miles :huh: Unbelievable!The ferret_imp said:Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler
Nice looking machine
I think the black one is worth it with all the modsCarguy1959_imp said:The DLX looks awesome in black, pretty pricey tho...
Similar to this right? Tank PadThe ferret_imp said:Some unusual and distictive decals on the tank. Dont think I have seen them on them on this forum before
Agreed! As much as I like the red on my DLX, I often wondered what it would look like in black. To see it in actual photos confirms it for me...very impressive. If I ever get the notion and the money together at the same time, I would have mine painted black just like this. Love it.The ferret_imp said:Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler
Nice looking machine
I honestly believe that the owner actually spent more time adding mods than riding. Only 486 miles :huh: Unbelievable!Flynrider_imp said:I honestly believe that the owner actually spent more time adding mods than riding. Only 486 miles :huh: Unbelievable!The ferret_imp said:Ooh the second one looks good in black. Rlets, fork brace, mirrors, luggage rack, turn signals, engine guards, small tailight, no reflectors, peg feelers missing, chrome intrument covers, silver painted oil cooler
Nice looking machine
+1Chapomis_imp said:Gorgeous bike, wouldn't change a thing except the oil cooler should be black. Too apparent from the front view.