LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
We have another forum member, BayAreaRick, who lives just north of you on the Peninsula. He located a '14 DLX in New York this summer and had it delivered. No registration issues with the DMV.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Evaporative emissions controls, canister(s), plumbing, less fuel in the tank in some cases. Need to have X number of miles on it from out of state in order to register with CA.Rolls_imp said:I thought the CA emissions were unique. I remember researching that when shopping for my '13 way back when. Alas, I am in Houston this week and cannot pop out to the garage and check the sticker or the manual. Also, I am old and feeble, so I never take my memory for gospel. Darn it, where did I leave my coffee cup??
I've had ham & eggs, steak & eggs, bacon & eggs, sausage & eggs, even trout & eggs, but never chicken & eggs. There's just something wrong about that.LongRanger_imp said:I've had ham & eggs, steak & eggs, bacon & eggs, sausage & eggs, even trout & eggs, but never chicken & eggs. There's just something wrong about that.Papa Weeley_imp said:If you run out of options on the Deluxe, I've got a very nice, very low mileage '13 (with red side covers!) for sale right now: CB1100 Forum
