2014 CB1100 availability

uscgmac_imp said:
Cross Bay Honda in New York has a brand new 2014 black std for 6999.00

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Saw an ad for a dealer in Gainesville, FL -- about 75 miles from me -- for the same $6999. When I called, the out-the-door price was $9300.

"Well", he said, "we have sales tax (about $470 in Florida), freight and assembly and dealer prep" and on and on.

So the under-$7000 price jumps by about $2300 by the time you get "out the door"

Frank
 
Track nTrail in State College Pa has a new 2014 standard advertised for 6999, same deal as i got back in June '16,dealer prep charges shipping etc bring it to 7397,sales tax 341,title lien fees 75,documentation prep fee 79,comes to just under 7900 out the door with no trade.That's a wee bit less than 9 grand.Course i had a trade.If i keep it for 15 years the purchase price with taxes and trade comes out to less than 420 a year.By then I'll be 81 and ready for a new one.:)
 
riceburner_imp said:
Track nTrail in State College Pa has a new 2014 standard advertised for 6999, same deal as i got back in June '16,dealer prep charges shipping etc bring it to 7397,sales tax 341,title lien fees 75,documentation prep fee 79,comes to just under 7900 out the door with no trade.That's a wee bit less than 9 grand.Course i had a trade.If i keep it for 15 years the purchase price with taxes and trade comes out to less than 420 a year.By then I'll be 81 and ready for a new one.:)
You've got to ignore state sales tax and title fees when comparing prices -- each state is different. But at $7397 after dealer fees seems like a decent price -- much better than Gainesville dealer mentioned above...
 
Saw 2 2014 standards and 1 2013 all new at Southern Power sports in Chattanooga on Saturday. Still have never seen a deluxe in person yet :)
 
decarmine_imp said:
riceburner_imp said:
Track nTrail in State College Pa has a new 2014 standard advertised for 6999, same deal as i got back in June '16,dealer prep charges shipping etc bring it to 7397,sales tax 341,title lien fees 75,documentation prep fee 79,comes to just under 7900 out the door with no trade.That's a wee bit less than 9 grand.Course i had a trade.If i keep it for 15 years the purchase price with taxes and trade comes out to less than 420 a year.By then I'll be 81 and ready for a new one.:)
You've got to ignore state sales tax and title fees when comparing prices -- each state is different. But at $7397 after dealer fees seems like a decent price -- much better than Gainesville dealer mentioned above...
That's a great deal. I bet they're losing money on it at that price.
 
New Deluxe for sale in Oklahoma.\
Motorsports of Muskogee
800-681-1343
NEW cb1100 deluxe
$9,999
Vin# JH2SC6514DK001383

If I knew how to make a link I would.
I'm a soup and sauce man. \
crutch in arkansas
 
Thread starter
crutch_imp said:
New Deluxe for sale in Oklahoma.\
Motorsports of Muskogee
800-681-1343
NEW cb1100 deluxe
$9,999
Vin# JH2SC6514DK001383

If I knew how to make a link I would.
I'm a soup and sauce man. \
crutch in arkansas
It appears to be a new 2013 in red, not a 2014 DLX
 
treytexag_imp said:
After alot of calling around, checking and double checking with various Honda dealers in Texas, and even in nearby Louisiana, I purchased what I believe was the second to the last 2014 DLX in Texas still available from a Honda dealer. The other one that I didn't buy was a "demo" that the owner of the Honda dealership (close to San Antonio) had put about 400 miles on it. Anyway, the DLX I bought from a dealer about an hour south of Houston in March 2015, and had 26 (demo?) miles on it when I picked it up new . . .

I was more than a little surprised that after finally deciding to "pull the trigger" on a CB that I couldn't "readily" locate and buy a DLX. Once I figured out there weren't that many DLX's still available new from a dealership in my "neck of the woods", I went ahead a quickly secured the deal.

Good luck with the bike hunting. I'm guessing you'll find a gently used DLX and love it . . . .
Any chance you can say the name of the dealer that has the DLX close to San Antonio? I am down the road in Austin, TX and looking for a DLX. No luck looking online at Honda dealers close to SA. Thanks!
 
Back
Top