2013 CB1100 with Pipemasters 4 into 4

Creasy you may have just been the victim of auto correct "[r]egarding the battles". Is someone at work, but wishing he/she was riding instead?
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Are there crossover pipes? There must be; they're almost always needed to scavenge the cylinders properly.
Yes, there is a crossover pipe.
shdwghst457_imp said:
Creasy you may have just been the victim of auto correct "[r]egarding the battles". Is someone at work, but wishing he/she was riding instead?
Haha! yeah, work tends to get in the way of life.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Sounds like you order directly from the manufacturer. What was the shipping cost?
I worked directly with Pipemasters. Sent them an email and arranged the deal with Peter Gray. Shipping was $175.

Good seeing you at the Pavilions. Catch you soon at the Grotto.
 
Thread starter
Dyno results with comparison between Pipemasters/mods and a stock CB1100 (not mine).

182310fed0ad900e331c5d0f2f8e8960.jpg
 
I've been reading up on these pipes. Not too happy about losing the centerstand but of the two I'd rather have the pipes. I have searched a bit but haven't found info on the O2 sensor yet.
Do you re-install it on the 4/4 pipes? Discard it? Thanks in advance for info.

8 Aug: Update, found an O2 eliminator after doing more searching. Saving up for the 4 - 4 pipes now.
 
Thread starter
Calamari_imp said:
I've been reading up on these pipes. Not too happy about losing the centerstand but of the two I'd rather have the pipes. I have searched a bit but haven't found info on the O2 sensor yet.
Do you re-install it on the 4/4 pipes? Discard it? Thanks in advance for info.

8 Aug: Update, found an O2 eliminator after doing more searching. Saving up for the 4 - 4 pipes now.
Glad you found what you needed. You can run the stock O2 sensor in the Pipemasters. I'm using a PCV and just plugged the O2 sensor hole in the pipes. Let us know when you get them.
 
They are surely lovely things.
 
Rboe_imp said:
In person the sound is better. I'm pretty sure if Honda had brought the bike out with four into fours you all would be putting on four into ones. :)

But I think Honda shoulda put on matching side covers color wise. And four into fours. Just drooling here.
Maybe in the seventies and eighties where we wanted less weight and were into Superbike racing, Eddie Lawson on a Kawi and Fast Freddie on a Cb1000.
Four into one Kerkers, Bassanis, and Hooker. Flat black of course, easily retouched with bar b q grill paint.
 
Does anybody know if you can use a Pit-Bull spooled stand with the Pipemasters exhaust? I may be willing to give up the centerstand if I can use one of those. And then I can sell one of you guys my Arrow Pro full exhaust including headers.
 
There are many different styles of Pitt Bull stands and I am certain that you can find one which can be used with the Pipe Master exhaust. Just look at their website and you can see one which will fit your bike , some have extended lifters for exhaust close to the swing arm.
Their stands are very well made , I have three different ones ; two rear and one front. You might want to look at their Bonneville Rear stand.
 
Back
Top