2013 CB1100 with Pipemasters 4 into 4

Creasy_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
At the request of some interested forum members, here is my CB1100 with Pipemasters. Below is a pic of the headers to show the color after use. Out of the box, they are a very nice polished stainless. With use, the pipes have changed to a light golden color without losing the mirror finish.



For more pictures of the pipes and the bike, click here: CB1100 with Pipemasters

I also put together a couple of videos to demonstrate the sound. I did not remove the baffles:




Hope this information helps anyone considering making the leap. My dealings with Peter at Pipemasters was smooth and he delivered early.

Allen
 
Nice, hope you at least have a PCV on it for the richer fuel settings.

When you get more videos please post them, not sure we ever saw the left side in the 2 videos you have or the sound straight back featuring all 4 pipes at same time.
 
WOW

Nothing like a little pipe porn on a coffee filled Sunday morning

Well done! Thanks for posting!
 
Thanks for posting these Creasy, I know it's a bit of a pain but those of us looking to buy really appreciate it!
I have to say that I love the gold tinge that the extractors have taken, much nicer than the dull brown that happens to the stock units.
 
Thanks for posting Allen!! Pipes look and sound amazing, we should see if we can get a group buy together... :)



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
In person the sound is better. I'm pretty sure if Honda had brought the bike out with four into fours you all would be putting on four into ones. :)

But I think Honda shoulda put on matching side covers color wise. And four into fours. Just drooling here.
 
Sweet! Ear and eye candy!

I'd be willing to give up the center stand for that.

Each cylinder has it's own speaker - quadraphonic exhaust note. It must sound fantastic sitting in the middle of all that!
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Is that 4 into 2 into 4, or is it 4/4/4 all the way through? Does it have a cat?
4 straight pipes, no cat or collectors. It comes with removable baffles which are in place in Allen's videos.

I had read elsewhere that the baffles were tunable, but Allen would have to comment on that.

grover


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Here are a few more notes regarding my setup. I posted this in another thread, but thought it might help some here.

"Along with pipes, I have the K&N air filter, the TSR air intake funnel, and a power commander. On the dyno, it made 91 horses, and you can feel the extra giddy-up. BUT, losing the centerstand hurt."

We didn't dyno mine before the mods, but they had stock results on file from another customer where it was making 80 hp.

I'll get the dyno results posted and work on additional video from the rear.

As Grover noted, 4 straight pipes with no cat. Regarding the baffles, Pipemasters indicated they're removeable and adjustable. I haven't touched them yet, but that may be a project down the road.
 
Back
Top