2010 with Full Yoshi PCV ...Need Map

Jcscoetzee_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey guys!

Long time follower, first time poster.

I have a 2010 CB1100 with a PCV, full titanium yoshi exhaust and K&N filter.

The bike seems to be running rich, and is burning too much fuel. I’m getting 150kms to a tank of 98 octane in Australia.

I want to remap the PCV, but can’t find a list of suitable maps.

Could someone please point me in the right direction??

Thanks!!

6df0814bc3e7bb2d50a336ee208193bf.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
None of the pre-existing maps you can download will work ideally for a full pipe and air filter.

The only 2 'official' options are stock, or stock w/ slip on muffler.

...and amusingly- if you look at actual info given on the files, even though they both have the same target table, the trims are way different than each other. More-so than I would ever think from just a muffler.

I would 110% suggest since you already have the full pipe, and power commander- purchase and install the auto tune kit. It makes a huge difference if you understand how it works.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
None of the pre-existing maps you can download will work ideally for a full pipe and air filter.

The only 2 'official' options are stock, or stock w/ slip on muffler.

...and amusingly- if you look at actual info given on the files, even though they both have the same target table, the trims are way different than each other. More-so than I would ever think from just a muffler.

I would 110% suggest since you already have the full pipe, and power commander- purchase and install the auto tune kit. It makes a huge difference if you understand how it works.

Thanks @PowerDubs I’ll look into where I can get my hands on one of the auto tunes here in Aus as our dollar is so weak at the moment.

Much appreciated!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice looking bike Jscoetzee. Welcome to the forum.
 
Back
Top