2004 CB1300 for sale

20,000.00 twenty grand???????? Gads
 
I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
 
Premium pricing, these are very cheap to pick up second hand in the UK, stunning looking bikes, that engine is a monster. I like the aircooled Suzuki GSX1400 of that era too, very easy to get aswell.

This dealer is where I got my CB1100EX actually.

 
You can pick one up for around AU$8,000 here, but they were never imported into the US or Canada so if you want the only one, it will be expensive.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
 
Sigh. Do want.

But I've resigned myself to never having one. The closest thing you can get in the states is a suzuki Bandit 1250, or a yamaha fjr1300. The fjr is admittedly probably better than the cb1300 but....hnnnnggggg. curb appeal.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Yes...

Made an error, CB1100 is 33 lbs heavier than Cb1300
 
Many times air cooled bikes are heavier because of the finning on the cylinders . My friend in Asheville has a great 1995 CB 1000 for sale , getting Canadian bikes into the USA can be a head ache , I tried with an RC 30 and had to give and bought USA RC 30 instead.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Yes...

Made an error, CB1100 is 33 lbs heavier than Cb1300
Don't read that often: Liquid-cooled larger displacement bike (street bike; apples-to-apples) lighter than a "near comparable" air-cooled.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!

@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Yes...

Made an error, CB1100 is 33 lbs heavier than Cb1300
Don't read that often: Liquid-cooled larger displacement bike (street bike; apples-to-apples) lighter than a "near comparable" air-cooled.
Don't read that often: Liquid-cooled larger displacement bike (street bike; apples-to-apples) lighter than a "near comparable" air-cooled. I do believe that our 1100 is heavier because of all the cool and awesome they put into it.:thumbsup:
 
So it's lighter of being and heavier if weight? I love a good motorcycle paradox.
 
Tev62_imp said:
Premium pricing, these are very cheap to pick up second hand in the UK, stunning looking bikes, that engine is a monster. I like the aircooled Suzuki GSX1400 of that era too, very easy to get aswell.

This dealer is where I got my CB1100EX actually.
Another cool Honda they kept from us here in the USA. I would have liked the chance to have bought one at a decent price. Thanks Honda.
 
Thread starter
Wow, couple of 2014 CBs for sale around where I live or work, both with 22K kms and 8+G's, blue is Canadian/2 owners and red DLX imported as new from the US/original owner.
 
33k kilometers, almost 20 years old and he wants $20K and states the price is not negotiable. Appears meth is now north of the border.
 
Bike $2,500 + bragging rights $17,500. It's a steal.
 
Back
Top