peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
Not my bike, not associated with this ad at all;
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/cb900/...17&sprx=-2
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/cb900/...17&sprx=-2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
peterbaron_imp said:Not my bike, not associated with this ad at all;
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/cb900/...17&sprx=-2
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.Cormanus_imp said:I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.GoldOxide_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.Cormanus_imp said:I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.peterbaron_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.GoldOxide_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.Cormanus_imp said:I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
Well, you know? It did catch his attention.The ferret_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.peterbaron_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.GoldOxide_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.Cormanus_imp said:I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Don't read that often: Liquid-cooled larger displacement bike (street bike; apples-to-apples) lighter than a "near comparable" air-cooled.peterbaron_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.The ferret_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.peterbaron_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.GoldOxide_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.Cormanus_imp said:I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Yes...
Made an error, CB1100 is 33 lbs heavier than Cb1300
Don't read that often: Liquid-cooled larger displacement bike (street bike; apples-to-apples) lighter than a "near comparable" air-cooled. I do believe that our 1100 is heavier because of all the cool and awesome they put into it.GoldOxide_imp said:Don't read that often: Liquid-cooled larger displacement bike (street bike; apples-to-apples) lighter than a "near comparable" air-cooled.peterbaron_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.The ferret_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.peterbaron_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.GoldOxide_imp said:Well, you know? It did catch his attention.Cormanus_imp said:I’m hoping peterbaron is going to spring for it and tell us all about it.
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
For my peace of mind, it would be better if I haven't read this ad....so now my mind gets too busy thinking of it.
Must consider my age and getting into heavier bike than the CB..
20G's is a steep price as Ferret mentioned but only U$16200. For that price, I am very picky!!
@Alain Lee, exactly.
Wonder if it already has the Canadian registration, based on your opinion, it still has the European plate...maybe cannot get registered???
:-/
It's 17 years old! In 8 more years you'd be able to get antique plates for it here in Ohio
Yes...
Made an error, CB1100 is 33 lbs heavier than Cb1300

Another cool Honda they kept from us here in the USA. I would have liked the chance to have bought one at a decent price. Thanks Honda.Tev62_imp said:Premium pricing, these are very cheap to pick up second hand in the UK, stunning looking bikes, that engine is a monster. I like the aircooled Suzuki GSX1400 of that era too, very easy to get aswell.
This dealer is where I got my CB1100EX actually.