GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lol yea me eitherBheezy27403_imp said:I fell for the last clickbait GO posted about why Honda's are unreliable or some crap like that. I won't be victim of it again. Pass.
That was my initial thoughts too (thanks for referencing the article).jimgl3_imp said:didn't they just list the pc800 as a top 7 commuter in the last article linked here?
yep.
https://www.rideapart.com/articles/390113/7-great-bikes-daily-commute/4601504/
I didn't notice the advertisements. The layout was quite scroll-able without distraction - at least for me. Maybe I shouldn't have said that ... now they will put back the slideshow layout. :-/Gone in 60_imp said:Media? Y'all know these lists aren't real, right? They're generated pretty much at random by an aggregator just to get you to click on the other stuff on the page.
We're seeing this one because we spend our time on the interwebs looking at motorcycle stuff, so the aggregator points us to a motorcycle-related "top-ten" list, knowing that we'll click on it.
I'm in the automotive industry, so I always get the "Most men can't name these engine parts" list. Knowing that my manhood has just been challenged, they know I'll click on it.
My wife is in the medical world, so she usually gets the "Top Ten Things Your Doctor Won't Tell You" list. She reads it and starts ranting "There's no way that a doctor wrote this!"
No honey, a doctor didn't write that.