Software options?

josh mcelfresh_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi everyone im new here and looking for some advice. I searched but couldn't really find my answer. I acquired a 2014 cb1100 from my dad and want to do some extensive mods to it. Right now it is 100% stock with exception of a guhl tuned ecu. With what im doing to it i will be needing to change some maps in the tune and possibly turn some things off in it also. Ive done my share of tuning on cars so i have some understanding of how things work. Im having problems finding a software that i can get into the ecu and make the changes i need. From what im seeing the only options are just fuel table changes? I would like to access other parameters like sensors that can be calibrated or turned off. I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks
 
Thread starter
1973cb750_imp said:
fuel timing limiters is all we can mess with thith what we have
Man that really sucks lol. Thanks for the reply though. I may look into doing a full stand alone on it . If i do come up with an option though I'll post it for anyone else looking
 
Back
Top