19T PBI Sprocket

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
After waiting months now for a response from 7th Gear Designs, I gave up that course and ordered a 19T front sprocket from PBI and it arrived Saturday. PBI does not list a steel rear sprocket for the CB as yet. Will install the front sprocket this week.
 
LOL that's a shame about the poor service from 7th gear designs. I think he even joined the forum awhile back.
 
Thread starter
CA200_imp said:
I am very happy running just the PBI 19 on my 13.
That's good to hear CA. I think the 19T will be all I need to get the CB in the "sweet spot" for highway cruising.
 
I also had no response after several attempts to contact 7th Gear.

Any mods necessary to install the 19T from PBI?
 
Thread starter
That's good to know Ron, thanks. Supposed to rain here tomorrow so it'll be a good day to do the sprocket change.
 
Back
Top