1915 Harley Davidson 11F

:rofl:

Considering these bikes (all the bikes up thru the 30's were basically hand crafted they are just works of art.
 
Tev62_imp said:
Yeh, it'd look better with black wheels and spokes. :rolleyes: :banana:



I'll get my coat.......
4be50390c27ec86a132ae57e697ac9be.png
fa99906dce6a5982cc5f8e47bbcec67c.png
7b4be62abb1ad3bdfc34aaa31889a0f8.png
59975e103f304b7f49bc1de5aace4d90.png
is it wrong that I agree ?

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
The ferret_imp said:
:rofl:

Considering these bikes (all the bikes up thru the 30's were basically hand crafted they are just works of art.
I would love to have one of these built into a display above my bar. They really are an art form all of their own

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Obliviontoad_imp said:
Needs a Screamin' Eagle Intake and Exhaust Pipes... Kidding.
Anyone here follow The Vintagent? This kinda thing is his bag... The Vintagent
Just checked out The Vintagent an interesting website, the museum looks great. I like the link to a lot of the old bike movies. Many were low budget and pretty rubbish in their day but they do have an artistic place in today's world maybe. I think I'll reacquaint myself with Marianne Faithfull and that one piece leather motorcycle suit she slips on.....
 
Beautiful bike. Reminds me of a very old gentleman I met in the 1990s. He was a young soldier serving with the US Army in the Italian Alps in the FIRST World War. His commanding officer one morning asked for volunteers to figure out how to operate the new Harley Davidson motorcycle the Army had sent them for scouting duties. He couldn't wait to get his hands on that bike. He told me he rode that bike all over those mountains and loved every minute. His name was Arthur Green and he said he'd been a lawyer in the Lindberg kidnapping trial a few years later. I have no reason to doubt him.
:biker:
 
Back
Top