'17 CB1100RS tank range?

hh007_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi Everyone, I am about to buy a CB1100RS. What mileage can I expect from a full tank? I don't ride my bikes hard but don't dawdle either! Any help much appreciated. John
:thanks:
 
hh007_imp said:
Hi Everyone, I am about to buy a CB1100RS. What mileage can I expect from a full tank? I don't ride my bikes hard but don't dawdle either! Any help much appreciated. John
:thanks:
It sounds like you ride like I do. I average 21 kilometers per liter.

I usually fill up at 250 kilometers, as I am not convinced the tank on my 2017 EX holds the promised 16.8 liters.

I have had the fuel gauge go blank at about 300 kilometers. If the gauge is operating as the Owners Manual states, I only had 1 liter left, enough for 21 kilometers.
 
hh007_imp said:
Hi Everyone, I am about to buy a CB1100RS. What mileage can I expect from a full tank? I don't ride my bikes hard but don't dawdle either! Any help much appreciated. John
:thanks:
250km without sweating. 300km with some suspense.
 
Back
Top