mvk24_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Thank you, It actually looks like it would be beneficial to upgrade my stock H4 bulb while I'm at it then too to that silverstar they mentioned for 10$. If daymakers offer still stands i may send them my spare headlight bucket to design a custom one for our model.
I have a puig windscreen now that would fit better with those Dart side brackets.
Wonder if Dart will sell just the brackets or if someone has a set they don't need and are willing to sell.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you, It actually looks like it would be beneficial to upgrade my stock H4 bulb while I'm at it then too to that silverstar they mentioned for 10$. If daymakers offer still stands i may send them my spare headlight bucket to design a custom one for our model.
I have a puig windscreen now that would fit better with those Dart side brackets.
Wonder if Dart will sell just the brackets or if someone has a set they don't need and are willing to sell.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Hi mvk24,
yes, they do sell you whatever you want - separately.
As far as I see, right now they seem to have some limited business, maybe they have shipping problems...
I bought spare parts separately, they sold it to me. Just write them, Annette from Dart will get in touch with you.
Ciao
Thomas