To be quite honest, theres only 2 reasons i want the 14 DLX, well, 3 actually...DEM SIDE COVERS....dual exhaust (where the center stand is still usable)...and that sexy blue and white dash LCD screen
From where should these be ordered? I think it's what my '13 has been asking for (though my Japanese is limited to words like sushi, Honda, and seppuku).
I got around to examining the new 2014 side covers with my 2013. Here's what I learned:
They're a straight swap. No modding necessary. Plug and play. <2min installation.
I was going to document the process and craft a thread for the How-to section but clearly that's not necessary. I can barely tell the color different from 2013-2014 too. I think I'll keep them
Click the photo below for an album with alternate images:
Wow when I went to the dealer the seat fit perfect I'm wondering could I have 2014 frame?
I have a seat ordered. I have the 2014 side covers which I stole pardon borrowed from
my buddy that's out of the country till December. I do have a later 2013?
No i'm just a klutz I guess lol...although if you click on Joolas picture, other pictures show up, and if you look at the second pics down, those two front pins don't look anywhere close to being in the same place. Just like the pictures I took. I don't know...must work out somehow.
I have a set of 2014 side covers that I used for a while; color matches just fine to my eyes. I went back to the 2013s though; I like the contrast. And the fit is perfect; the pegs look like they don't line up because of the different shape of the covers (wrapping the frame vs exposing it).
Resurrecting this thread for those interested in 2014 DLX Seat and Side Covers on a 2013 CB. I have a like new set of the 2014 DLX Side Covers for sale in the For Sale Section if anybody is interested. Direct OE fit on the 2013s. See Pics.