tpo12001_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Whats your guys opinion on which bike I should get,a '14 DLX w 3200 mi or '17 Ex w 1100 mi?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes!tpo12001_imp said:Whats your guys opinion on which bike I should get,a '14 DLX w 3200 mi or '17 Ex w 1100 mi?
What are the prices? You can't go wrong with either one.tpo12001_imp said:Whats your guys opinion on which bike I should get,a '14 DLX w 3200 mi or '17 Ex w 1100 mi?
What are the prices? You can't go wrong with either one. the dlx is 9k,the ex is 8.5kDave_imp said:What are the prices? You can't go wrong with either one.tpo12001_imp said:Whats your guys opinion on which bike I should get,a '14 DLX w 3200 mi or '17 Ex w 1100 mi?

Yeah, for awhile there Honda couldn't get the LED headlamp right on many of their models.pekingduck_imp said:I like trhe 2017 EX all day long.
But because of the crappy LED headlight, 2013-2014 all night long.![]()
What’s so crappy about the LED headlight? I replaced the left faulty switch/wiring assembly on my EX, so my high beam now operates. Other than that mine works fine.pekingduck_imp said:I like trhe 2017 EX all day long.
But because of the crappy LED headlight, 2013-2014 all night long.![]()