'14 Deluxe chrome bar ends on '13?

pechorin75_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm thinking of ordering a set of the chrome bar ends that (I think) are standard on the '14 Deluxe for my '13. I searched, but didn't find reference to anyone on here having done that particular swap. Any reason to think they wouldn't fit?
 
I've become a big chrome-hog with this bike (which is really contrary to my usual tastes), but right now, I kind of like the way the black bar-ends blend into the black grips. I'll be looking forward to seeing how this looks in better pics, though, if you get them. I'm always open to having my mind changed! ;)
 
Thread starter
I went ahead and ordered them...figured it was a pretty small risk. Will take a few pics after they're installed. Like you, I was on the fence for a while, but then saw a Deluxe "in person" and really liked the look.
 
gossman_imp said:
Interesting since my '13 came with chrome bar ends and I just assumed the others did too.
Mine came with black ends but when i installed the Honda heated grips, arrived with chrome replacements.
 
Back
Top