Nov 26, 2014 #1 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Thread starter I know this has been talked about before and im sorry but is it for sure that a 2013 seat will fit perfect on my 14 deluxe? thanks in advance.:huh:l
I know this has been talked about before and im sorry but is it for sure that a 2013 seat will fit perfect on my 14 deluxe? thanks in advance.:huh:l
Nov 26, 2014 #2 H Houtman_imp Road warrior ss2wheels_imp said: I know this has been talked about before and im sorry but is it for sure that a 2013 seat will fit perfect on my 14 deluxe? thanks in advance.:huh:l Click to expand... Yes it will !
ss2wheels_imp said: I know this has been talked about before and im sorry but is it for sure that a 2013 seat will fit perfect on my 14 deluxe? thanks in advance.:huh:l Click to expand... Yes it will !
Nov 26, 2014 #3 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Thread starter Houtman_imp said: ss2wheels_imp said: I know this has been talked about before and im sorry but is it for sure that a 2013 seat will fit perfect on my 14 deluxe? thanks in advance.:huh:l Click to expand... Yes it will ! Click to expand... Yes it will ! Thanks Houtman
Houtman_imp said: ss2wheels_imp said: I know this has been talked about before and im sorry but is it for sure that a 2013 seat will fit perfect on my 14 deluxe? thanks in advance.:huh:l Click to expand... Yes it will ! Click to expand... Yes it will ! Thanks Houtman
Nov 26, 2014 #4 E Elipten_imp Road warrior YES. I have both a 2103 std and a 2014 Dlx and the seats swap. You are welcome to visit and see. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YES. I have both a 2103 std and a 2014 Dlx and the seats swap. You are welcome to visit and see. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk